Talk about fine lines and great curves. That's the beauty of this loveseat, made to suit your appreciation for clean, contemporary style. A striking flared frame, comfy pillow top armrests and an ultra-soft upholstery that holds up to everyday living complete this fashion statement. Thanks to its polyester upholstery and fire-retardant foam, this loveseat provides an excellent seating experience. For outstanding durability, the seat and back spring rails of this loveseat are cut from hardwood and has plastic triblock feet for additional stability.
- Contemporary Style
- Mocha Microfiber Upholstery
- Plush Arms
- Fixed Pillow Back Cushions
- Loose Seat Cushions
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Black Bottom Dust Cover
- Plastic Triblock Feet
- Durable Frame Construction
- Back and Seat Spring Rails cut from .875" Thick Hardwood
- Corners are Glued, Blocked and Stapled
- Upholstery pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA Standards
- Cushion core constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- 100% Polyester
- Spot clean with water based cleaner
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Back Height From Seat
|Fixed Seat Width
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Height
|Fixed Arm Height From Floor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.