Enjoy the the great outdoors with the Marina hand-woven Side Chair. All-weather resin and solution-dyed acrylic cover make this chair weather and fade-resistant to withstand whatever the elements dish out. The powder-coated aluminum base are naturally rust-resistant so you can relax. The two-tone driftwood finish is neutral with a small punch of color and the chair is just the right scale and pitch to be perfectly comfortable. Use as a standalone chair or pair with the Marina dining collection for a complete outdoor dining set.
- Constructed of an aluminum frame with half-round HDPE resin wicker
- The Arm Chair has a hand-brushed aluminum base with aluminum arm caps and hand-worn arms.
- All-weather HDPE resin wicker is non-porous and dyed all the way through the strand and loaded with UV light treatment for a fade-resistant, heat-resistant, cold-resistant and mold and mildew resistant construction that is also more durable and harder to pull apart than bamboo wicker.
- Powder-coated aluminum legs and arm caps are naturally strong and rust-resistant
- Solution-dyed acrylic cushions have color embedded in the fabric fiber instead of merely on the fabric outside, for a fade and stain-resistant cover.
- Open cell cushions are quick-drying with mold and mildew resistance
- Removable cushions
- 2pcs. per carton
- Two-tone Driftwood finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.